Whats the best way to take out death knight if you dont have a dark mage?

1. Cause I'm do the Blue Lions path

User Info: TerrFury

TerrFury - 3 weeks ago

1. I managed to one shot him with Sylvain.
    Knightkneeler + Lance of ruin is really powerful against him, maybe even stronger than dark spikes.

User Info: Vermillionw

Vermillionw - 3 weeks ago 8   0

Answers

1. If you are on the first story fight, there's not really much you can do unless you have really grinded levels, but on the second and afterwards you should be able to get a thief class. With this, you don't actually have to win the fight, just steal the dark seal if your speed stat is higher. If it isn't higher, it won't work, so make someone fast into a Thief class. I used Byleth, but Felix would probably work best, simply because he is pushed way more into sword classes because of his high speed stat. I forget the battalions in the store at those moments since I'm on my third playthrough, but the Impregnable Wall gambit is your best shot at surviving an attack, because it lowers all damage dealt and received to 1. Armored battalions can have it, but if you can't take the hit, Felix has a high-ish dodge stat, so you could rely on that. Good luck, Blue Lions are the BEST!

User Info: OracleEleven

OracleEleven - 3 weeks ago 7   2
  2. The best solution I can think of for taking him out with just blue lions units would be having Dimitri use knight kneeler while equipped with a horse slayer+. Of course you could also do the same thing with Sylvain and Ingrid.

User Info: Dusty128

Dusty128 (Expert) - 3 weeks ago 2   0
  3. When I did the Edelgard route, I had my Byleth, best archer, and a magician pick at him from 3 different sides. When you attack anyone from their back, it results in greater damage for them and less damage for you if the attack is returned. So I found a way to always have the attack from the back or close to the back, as they alternated hits.

User Info: Nones00

Nones00 - 1 week ago 1   0
  4. Axebreaker + the avoidance spaces around him. Sword classes tend to be fast as well.

User Info: NovaSolstice

NovaSolstice - 1 week ago 0   1