What Battalion stats exactly are?

1. I know that you can look at the stats of the characters and they will say what they do (example: dexterity is dodging) but I would like to know what the stats are for battalions exactly. I can’t look at what they mean. Help?

User Info: bittlent

bittlent - 1 month ago

1. Physical Attack and Magical Attack are obvious, they add (or subtract) from your damage when doing a physical or magical attack.

Hit, Crit, Avoid, and Charm are also obvious giving you just a base increase to those stats.

The two you might be unfamiliar with are Protection (PRT) and Resilience (RSL), these are basically your total defense and resistance after all your bonuses, you can basically just think of them as defense and resistance.

User Info: Deku-Miguel

Deku-Miguel - 1 month ago 1   0

Answers

1. Battalions increase/decrease certain stats, like attack or defence. It's always in effect, irregardless of whether or not you're using a battalion attack.

So it's a free stat boost, basically.

User Info: Zobear

Zobear (Expert) - 1 month ago 0   1