Who would be the best dancer?

1. I was thinking of actually using a dancer in my team since I technically didn't do so when I played the Verdant Winds route since the person I used for that White Heroin Cup I think it was called was Claude.
    I was thinking of using someone with a strength in sword and authority but the only two people who have both are Edelgard and Ignatz. I've also seen people using Felix as the dancer despite his weakness in authority.
    Then there's people with a strength in sword but neutral with authority like Ferdinand, Dorothea, Petra, and Marianne. A part of me is leaning towards Dorothea and Marianne because dancers allow the use of magic and they're both magic users, but mostly towards Marianne because of her Hero's Relic.
    What does everyone else think?

User Info: JuicyPiko

JuicyPiko - 1 month ago

Answers

1. Dancers best utility is its dance ability for more offensive or support and getting a +20 Avoid while equipped with a sword so characters that focus heavily on swords such as Felix can get really OP, you would only care of using characters that have high authority if you want to level that stat up quickly which isn't alot so simply put any character that has a affinity for swords will be great as dancers, making mages a dancer is a good option if your willing to train swords so they have access to the Levin Sword.
    If your aiming for a unit that'll dance, use swords and magic you should aim for characters that use those weapons Marianne is great choice as she is a great healer and has a decent pool of black magic and her hero's relic from her Paralogue is a sword giving her the relic, levin sword as well as white/black magic
    other choices can be Dorothea or Marianne if you want a mage to be a dancer
    Felix is the best choice if you simply want a swordsman that can dodge attacks, only downside is his magic is WEAK

User Info: ZaberZer0

ZaberZer0 - 1 month ago 0   0
  2. If I also heard correctly, Marianne's hero's relic also utilizes her magic instead of her strength like a Levin sword would. I guess I'll simply see who has the most charm since both sounds like great options. Especially with that avoidance rate for Marianne or Felix so I have a healer that won't get clobbered or an offensive dancer rather a supportive one. Should I just see what I need more?
    I'm definitely leaning more towards Marianne though since I would like a backup healer in case something happens to Linhardt

User Info: JuicyPiko

JuicyPiko - 1 month ago