Help with recruiting?

1. I need help.
    So i’ve played through a couple months in the game, and i’m starting to like a lot of the characters that aren’t in my house. Mainly: Sylvain, Dorothea, Felix, Mercedes, Ashe, Petra and Bernadetta.
    Given that i’m still in the first phase, i was wondering,
    Will i be able to recruit these characters in the main story later? I’m leading the Golden Deer and honestly would love it if i could also recruit Ferdinand, Annette, and all of the other students as well.

User Info: Some_person

Some_person - 1 month ago

1. Yeah of course. Dorothea and Felix are a little harder than the others but here's how to recruit them
    Sylvain: Automatically recruited if Byleth is female, but I'm unsure of requirements for male Byleth
    Dorothea: Charm +25, B in Authority (easiest way to do charm is tea time)
    Felix: Speed +15, B+ in Sword
    Mercedes: Magic +10, C in Bow
    Ashe: Charm +15, C in Lance
    Petra: Dexterity +10, C in Riding
    Bernadetta: Strength +20, C in Bow

However, since you are running Golden Deer, Ashe will need to be re-recruited in chapter 15. I do believe you can prevent him from leaving if you get a B support with him but I'm unsure.

User Info: JuicyPiko

JuicyPiko - 1 month ago 1   0
  2. How to "re-recruit" him is simply don't defeat him since that level is one of the "defeat the commander" levels

User Info: JuicyPiko

JuicyPiko - 1 month ago
  3. Oh! And I almost forgot. Getting supports with these characters will lessen the recruitment requirements, getting A rank with them is a guaranteed recruitment. I recommend doing this with Dorothea and Felix expecially

User Info: JuicyPiko

JuicyPiko - 1 month ago
  4. So when i go into phase two, all of the people who i listed up above will still be with me, regardless of my house? (Aside from Ashe)

User Info: Some_person

Some_person - 1 month ago
  5. Yep. You'll be stuck with the GD for the first chapter post time skip so plan accordingly.

User Info: fireemblemomega

fireemblemomega - 1 month ago
  6. Alright, thanks for the answers

User Info: Some_person

Some_person - 1 month ago