Should Marianne be a Bishop or Holy knight?

1. I recently made Marianne a holy knight but I realized that she doesn’t heal as much as she used to, i compared the holy knight to the bishop class and I saw that the bishop has heal + 10, I want to keep her as a master class but shouldn’t the healer heal the best they can? So which class should she be?

User Info: GhostSoldier91

GhostSoldier91 - 1 week ago

1. Holy Knight is actually intended to be an offensive class, if you want her to be in a master class, then you would probably like her as a Gremory. It's class abilities DOUBLES the stock of all magic, and its mastered ability increases magic by 8 when HP is < 25%.

If you can't fill up the Reason magic rank fast enough, then Bishop is still just as good for healing.

User Info: CircusMonster

CircusMonster - 1 week ago 1   0