Shall I make her A Dark Knight?

1. After I beat The Death Knight shall I change my Female Avatar to A Dark Knight using The Dark Seal you get from him in Chapter 4?.

Also she has both been favored big-time with Renown and overlevelled big-time over 8 days.Here's how she is in Chapter 3 and will be even better by then

She is A Level 36 Holy Knight. She has The Holy Knights Mastery Skill. Her stats are 54Hp, Atk 34, Mag 23, Dex 27, Spd 30, Lck 21, Def 24, Res 25 and Ch 34

Her abilities are A+ with Swords, B with Lances, B+ with Axes, B with Brawling, A with Reason, A with Faith, S with Authority, D+ with Heavy Armour, S with Riding and D with Flying

User Info: JMISBEST

JMISBEST - 3 months ago
  2. Only males can use the dark seal and it's only for the dark mage/dark bishop classes. Dark knights use master seals like all the others.

User Info: NeonDragon9000

NeonDragon9000 - 3 months ago

Answers

1. Dark knight doesn't even use the dark seal. The dark seal is for reclassing units into dark mages and dark bishops. For dark knight you use a master seal which I suggest conserving because Anna's shop doesn't open until after the time skip so until then you'll be limited to 6 master seals. The one you get for reaching level 30 plus the 5 you can buy from the item shop.

User Info: Dusty128

Dusty128 (Expert) - 3 months ago 0   0