Which class should I made my F!Byleth on maddening no NG+?

1. I'm currently playing the game with GD and I don't know which class should I made my Byleth.

At first I was thinking about making her a Falcon Knight, but the investment is big, so I was considering making her an assassin or a sniper for spamming Hunters Volley basically.

So my ideas are:

- Myrmidon-Brigand-Pegasus-Swordmaster/Wyvern-Falcon Knight

-Myrmidon-Brigand-Mercenary-Assasin

-Myrmidon-Brigand-Archer-Sniper

Thanks in advance!

User Info: Setethmeme

Setethmeme - 1 week ago

1. Assassin is good since stealth ability gives more survivability Sword and Bow proficiency gives close and far range

Sniper gives Hunters volley and bow range 1 with the added of Hit + 20 if you master archer

Falcon knight has great movement range and Canto ability for hit and run tactics, mastering pegasus yields the Darting Blow ability which gives +6 Spd so either a double attack or cancels opponents double, swordmaster is better if you want more Spd growths wyvern is better cause master has seal Defence ability

long story short:
    Assassin makes a good dodge tank with good survivabilty and range
    Sniper has high guarantee of hitting enemies since u need it for Maddening %RNG
    Falcon Knight yields the best results for survivability and abilities BUT needs ALOT of investment
    if you have alot of free time go for Falcon Knight cause the set up is long but worth the pain, if you want to guarantee hits and killsSniper with Sniper Volley, if you want a mix of both survivability and abilities go Assassin
    personally i go for Falcon Knight cause that build is a slog to set up but well worth it

User Info: ZaberZer0

ZaberZer0 - 1 week ago 1   0

1. Falcon/Wyvern Knight for sure. The extra mobility is so crucial and a huge help.

User Info: shadowgendo

shadowgendo (Expert) - 1 week ago 1   0

1. Byleth's unique class is by far the best class they can possibly have. The only thing you need to worry about are mastery skills. I recommend myrmidon for vantage and other intermediate classes like Pegasus knight and armored knight for blow skills, Warrior for wrath and maybe some skills from the cleric line if you want to increase survivability. Especially if you're doing maddening difficulty.

User Info: Dusty128

Dusty128 (Expert) - 6 days ago 0   0