How should you go about giving Felix/Catherine battalions in maddening?

1. Given they're both characters who benefit from having no battalions, I'm curious about people's opinions on when to give them battalions and how to get enough authority with them for a good battalion

User Info: Jpedro

Jpedro - 2 weeks ago

Answers

1. These skills are good early game, but late game you definitely want to equip battalions. I often used every gambit available to me in story battles and paralogues, and the stat adjustments that battalions give your characters is worth more than these personal skills late game.

I would generally give these characters a battalion as early as possible, otherwise you miss out on a lot of skill experience for running without one (especially in Felix's case as he is weak in authority).

User Info: tylerah

tylerah (Expert) - 2 weeks ago 0   0