How to get preferred ending(spoilers)?

1. I know there’s an alternate ending in which you unite all of Fodlan under the church after having to kill Rhea when she loses control. I just wanted to know if I have to go with Edelgard to her home and then choose to protect her before the story splits, or if I have to do make a different choice to get that ending. Thanks for any help and sorry about any spoilers.

User Info: Trundlenator17

Trundlenator17 - 4 weeks ago

1. To get the Crimson Flower route you do have to go with Edelgard to the capital were she becomes the emperor, and then after the battle in the holy tomb you have to chose to protect her. You must speak to her on the 2nd month, but before you do that make sure you spend your activity points and other monastery stuff you want to do. Choosing to go with her will end the exploration.

User Info: Unknown_Lazuli

Unknown_Lazuli - 4 weeks ago 1   0

1. This ending should be the "church route" ending. you can get into this in the black eagles route by either not going with edelgard during exploraion or by selecting to kill her.

User Info: Aurora_Lancy

Aurora_Lancy - 4 weeks ago 0   0