Is what my cousin claims possible?

1. My cousin claims that due to his Felix in his last playthrough/Blue Lions, being very heavily RNG-Screwed in MAG and his Felix in his current/Golden Deer, playthrough being very heavily RNG-Blessed in MAG that The Felix in his current/Golden Deer playthrough has 5 MAG more at this point then his Felix had at his last playthroughs/Blue Lions, end, despite being 7 levels lower. Is what my cousin claims possible?

User Info: JMISBEST

JMISBEST - 4 weeks ago
  2. Forgot to mention that I've personally seen his Felix's Stats and can say with 100% certainty that his Felix in his current/Golden Deer, playthrough has been very heavily RNG-Blessed in MAG but I have no way of proving whether or not his Felix in his last playthrough/Blue Lions was as heavily RNG-Screwed in MAG as he claims

User Info: JMISBEST

JMISBEST - 4 weeks ago

Answers

1. No, your cousin is speculating. It is always just RNG for that character's growth parameters, it is not influenced by over playthroughs. Congrats on Felix getting better stats for his next playthrough though!

User Info: shadowgendo

shadowgendo (Expert) - 4 weeks ago 1   0
  2. not influenced by other playthroughs*

User Info: shadowgendo

shadowgendo - 4 weeks ago
  3. It is possible that the stat discrepancy does exist between the two, as Felix can easily go multiple levels without any magic increase. However, the two playthroughs are independent of each other and so the poor Felix earlier did not cause the blessed Felix now.

User Info: NYGinge

NYGinge - 3 weeks ago 1   0