Does an adjutant gain support points?

1. When I have invited a member of another house to battle with me for the month, is it more productive to use another teammate as an adjutant & replace that member with the guest in my lineup (so I can get the good old fashioned adjacent support points with them, which I know count), or will being an adjutant grant support points?

User Info: twztid13

twztid13 - 4 weeks ago

1. As far as I'm aware, adjutants do gain support experience, but it's slower than the normal "standing next to each other" method. The main benefit is the adjutant also earns experience, but this obviously doesn't apply if you invited the unit from another house. So to max out your support points with the unit, you don't want them to be an adjutant.

User Info: SolarisStartear

SolarisStartear (Expert) - 4 weeks ago 1   0
  2. I hate when so many websites rush to get out guides ahead of games' release, as the info is suspect in many of them. I read in a couple that you should make the invited guest an adjutant to build up support fastest, which seems completely inaccurate.

User Info: twztid13

twztid13 - 1 week ago
  3. Serene's now has an adjutant page, but it doesn't mention supports, sadly. That being the case, I imagine it's not substantial enough to warrant using the guest as an adjutant in order to gain support, like you said (so I basically wasted 2 months). I was using a guest as adjutant but never got an increase in support, which led to me asking this question here. Thanks for your help.

User Info: twztid13

twztid13 - 1 week ago