Post time skip support question?

1. Like the title says, I am post-time skip and actually pretty close to my route's final chapter, so I decided to raise support levels amongst characters in my house.

So my specific question is how many levels in support can two characters gain in a month? For example if one week I have character A and B go from no support level to rank C, in the next weekend if I grind enough can they go to support level B.

For more context, I am not trying to grind Blyeth, just the other units in the house. So it would it be possible to get two classmates with no support levels to level B or A in the same month?

User Info: obijkenobi

obijkenobi - 1 week ago

1. You can rally spam/heal in auxiliary battles, should be able to with no problem

User Info: omarssikins

omarssikins - 1 week ago 1   0