Question about NG++?

1. I would like to know about NG++, basically our third play through as I have not been able to find anything online about it. Does renown stack from the previous two play throughs or just the second one? What about purchasing support for characters, does it give you options for students from both your play throughs? Or just the second one? Like im just about done my first play through where I went Black Eagles. Now lets say I go Blue Lions on NG+. Will I be able to purchase support in NG++ with both BE and BL students? Or just BL as that is what I did in the previous run?

User Info: ByngerX

ByngerX - 1 week ago

Answers

1. However much you had at the end of the previous one carries over, iirc

User Info: Zobear

Zobear (Expert) - 1 week ago 0   0
  2. Previous one? As in singular, not plural?

User Info: ByngerX

ByngerX - 1 week ago
  3. all previous runs from the same save chain.

User Info: Chinmi_Ironfist

Chinmi_Ironfist - 1 week ago
  4. You'll continue to carry over all data. Free Crest items are based on the units you used for the previous playthrough only. Other than that, you'll have access to the highest support ranks, weapon ranks, etc. that you had overall. For example, if you got Caspar to A in playthrough 1 and don't recruit him in playthrough 2, you can still boost him to A in playthrough 3.

User Info: SolarisStartear

SolarisStartear (Expert) - 1 week ago 0   0