I can't boot up the game after downloading the expansion pass?

1. I got a code for the Expansion Pass from GameStop, downloaded it, and now can’t play my game digitally because “the software was closed because an error occurred” I’ve redownloaded the game, checked for corrupt data, made sure my se cards wasn’t a problem, what do I do.

User Info: MantiCorgi

MantiCorgi - 1 week ago

Answers

1. Remove the SD card, put it in your laptop/desktop, save your sd card data on your computer. Wipe the sd card; or just delete the fe3h data. Reinsert to ns, Redownload both things, if i still crashes, contact Nintendo support. Alternatively, check to see if your NS is fully updated.

User Info: omarssikins

omarssikins - 1 week ago 0   0
  2. Reformatted my card,still crashes.

User Info: MantiCorgi

MantiCorgi - 1 week ago
  3. I have exactly the same issue, i wasted my whole day yesterday trying to fix this. Based on that experience i can tell you 1 thing, do not format your sd card. It will not help. Even when fire emblem is installed to your system itself it will still not work. Has nothing to do with your sd card

I still have no solution though i did shoot nintendo an email yesterday though and provided video evidence of the issue

User Info: Knux900

Knux900 - 1 week ago 0   0
  4. Oh great though i could save you from making the same mistake but you already formatted it :'(

User Info: Knux900

Knux900 - 1 week ago 0   0
  5. Hey i looked in to this, this is actually a kinda widespread issue but a solution has been found. Nintendo need to patch so it doesn't keep happening however

Here what reddit user: "theshiningabsol" Said to do

"Hey, so I found a (sort of) solution. After deleting the data/dlc, go to the eShop but DON'T go to redownload software, Instead go to the season pass page and redownload only the Officer's Academy Uniform. My best guess is there's an issue with one of the unreleased sets, any time I try the game with the whole pass active, it crashes, but it works if I only have the uniform downloaded.

Hopefully this works for you too, it sounds like you already had a save with the whole pass downloaded so I'm not sure if it will or not. I had just today bought the pass so it was a vanilla save otherwise. I'm also really curious why it only seems to be happening to a select few of us. Hopefully this will get fixed as the DLC starts to come out"

User Info: Knux900

Knux900 - 1 week ago 0   0