Did Felix join in Chapter 1 because he asked to join and I didn't ask him?

1. I'm playing as Golden Deer on New Game+ and as far as I'm aware you can recruit others in Chapter 3/Month 3, but Felix joined in Chapter 1/Month 1. Is it because he asked to join The Golden Deer rather then me asking him to join to The Golden Deer?

Also the same happened with Ashe in the same week and on the same day, but I clicked no by mistake then in case that means I'll never get him I reset without saving

User Info: JMISBEST

JMISBEST - 2 months ago

Answers

1. Did you buy supports for them with Renown? Having a B rank support with characters causes them to proactively ask to join your house

User Info: Mooman

Mooman (Expert) - 2 months ago 0   0
  2. Yes I do but I didn't know that it can result in them joining you before Chapter 3/Month 3

User Info: JMISBEST

JMISBEST - 2 months ago
  3. It was likely that then.
    I expect the devs just never really gave it much thought since it's something that can only happen in NG+

User Info: Mooman

Mooman - 2 months ago