Will I get Lectures again on Crimson Flower/Black Eagles route?

1. For at least the first and second month (12 and 1) I don't see Lectures on the calendar.

The problem is that I was trying to train Hubert and Ferdinand to be cavaliers just before the timeskip, so they're stuck as soldiers right now without a chance of leveling up their riding. Am I locked out of that?

(I thought someone might teach riding in seminars, but I didn't have any option to do so.)

User Info: Linhardt

Linhardt - 2 months ago

1. No you are not.

User Info: Nakedbacon

Nakedbacon - 2 months ago 1   0

1. You will regain lectures, but they will be called advanced drills. It will take place a month or two after the time skip, and will follow pretty much the same schedule as they did before with a couple of minor exceptions

User Info: NYGinge

NYGinge - 2 months ago 0   0
  2. Advanced drills is for teaching Byleth though, right? If I want to train Hubert on Riding, are you saying I could eventually use advanced drills for this?

User Info: Linhardt

Linhardt - 2 months ago
  3. You get the lectures back too. I was under the impression that they were called advanced drills as well, but I could be incorrect about that. Either way, they do come back, and you will get the chance to continue training Hubert each week.

User Info: NYGinge

NYGinge - 2 months ago
  4. You're right! I was way too impatient and pessimistic about the world after the timeskip xD

User Info: Linhardt

Linhardt - 2 months ago