Dimitri stuck as a lvl 1 Noble on Black Eagles route?

1. I was looking trough the list in order to pick someone to meal with and noticed how mosts students are lvl 11 yet Dimitri is a lvl 1 noble. What? I'm on chapter 6, but I recall seeing the same thing back on chapter 5. Is this a Black Eagles thing only?

User Info: centuryblue

centuryblue - 2 months ago

1. I've never noticed this before but I expect it's just because you can't get Dimitri in Black Eagles. I'm sure in any actual battles he's a part of he'll have the correct level and stats

User Info: Mooman

Mooman (Expert) - 2 months ago 2   0

Answers

1. The thing that bothers me is that literally everyone else, including Claude and the unrecruitable, are all level 11. Idk

User Info: centuryblue

centuryblue - 2 months ago 1   0
  2. Since dimitri is unrecruitable when you are playing as the black eagles, it doesn't bother leveling him up since it doesn't make a difference for you. At certain points in the story he will get tougher, but not until he needs to be.

User Info: NYGinge

NYGinge - 2 months ago 1   1