How many units do I need to recruit in the Black Eagles route? Golden Deer and Blue lions as well?

1. How many units do I need to recruit in the black Eagles route? Golden deer and blue lions as well? I’m playing black eagles and I was wondering have many units I need to recruit if I go down the Edelgard path vs the crunch path. How many units can I bring in the final battle and how many adjundants? Who will I get to keep in each path after the time skip? Also will I unlock everyone’s paralouges after the time skip and automatically have all units? Thank you so much!

User Info: KingRen

KingRen - 2 months ago

1. This answer is prefaced by saying that the below only applies if you want to mac deployment, not to beat the game. The game can be comfortably beaten without recruits, but there will be empty deployment slots.

After the time skip, there are generally 10-11 unit slots on most maps, with a few exceptions that reach 3. In addition, you can have up to 3 Adjutants. As a result, you would want a maximum of 12 combat-capable units and 3 Adjutant fodder.

If you go down the Black Eagles E Path, you will need to recruit 3 units to reach 12. You may want to recruit a Faith use to hint as to who leaves.

If you go down the Black Eagles C Path, you would ned to recruit 4 units to reach 12. You may want to recruit a Reason user and another Axe user to hint as to who will leave.

Add 3 to reach if you care for Adjutants, but honestly you can just suck an underleveled healer class onto them for an RNG massive heal every now and then.

User Info: warriorman222

warriorman222 - 2 months ago 2   0
  2. Thank you so much! Can I just get any healer for an adjuntant and do they have to be certain level? Do you mean they can randomly heal my whole team?

User Info: KingRen

KingRen - 2 months ago
  3. No, healing adjutants will only heal the unit they are assigned to.

User Info: NYGinge

NYGinge - 2 months ago

1. And is the unit count including yourself?

User Info: KingRen

KingRen - 2 months ago 0   1