Missing Songs in Music Library?

1. So I beat all four story paths in Three Houses and in the music library there are still two songs I don’t have access to.

The first one is the song between “Gazing at Sirius” and “Respite and Sunlight”.

The second one is between “A Star in the Morning Sky” and “The Color of Sunrise” which I imagine is the main credit theme.

Does anyone know what songs I am missing and how to unlock them? Thanks.

User Info: rexhispaniae

rexhispaniae - 5 days ago

1. Okay, thanks to radiantarchiver, I can confirm that the songs will only unlock if you switch to Japanese audio and then switch back to English.

User Info: rexhispaniae

rexhispaniae - 3 days ago 0   0

1. I havn't unlocked the songs mentioned, sadly, but could they be Game Over-Songs?
    I'd try tt get Byleth or any of the House Leaders killed (or any NPC that needs protection) and then don't rewind time and see what happens.

It's the only thing I can think of, unless you already tried.
    (Hopefully, the missing songs are not locked behind S-Ranks. That would be another suggestion.)

User Info: Externica

Externica (Expert) - 5 days ago 0   0
  2. I thought that could be it, but I looked on YouTube and, at least in the video I watched, there was no music for the game over screen.

Also, some people are claiming to have unlocked "Edge of Dawn" in the spot that I'm missing. I have no idea why I don't have it in my list even though I've cleared all four paths and have got to S rank (with some characters). I'm not sure if this is a glitch in the game.

User Info: rexhispaniae

rexhispaniae - 5 days ago
  3. You get them from the Fire Emblem Amiibos

User Info: compy439

compy439 - 5 days ago 0   2
  4. No they aren't the amiibo songs. Those are listed separately and at the very bottom of the Music Library. The songs that I am missing are in the middle of the list.

User Info: rexhispaniae

rexhispaniae - 5 days ago
  5. I scanned all FE Amiibos I own (all, but Chrom and M!Corrin) and can confirm that Marth, Lucina, Roy, Ike, Tiki, Robin, Celica, Alm and F!Corrin unlocked songs, that are right at the bottom.
    Neither of them unlocked songs that are in the middle of the music list. They are all at the bottom.

User Info: Externica

Externica - 5 days ago