Seed combination(s) that spawn weeds?

1. Title says it all. Have a side quest to turn in two weeds and no amount of low level seed combinations I've tried has turned up any.

User Info: PlumFoebreaker1

PlumFoebreaker1 - 1 year ago

1. Weeds can only appear when the "predicted yield" is 1, it's impossible to get them if the yield is to be 2 or 3. So a good way to get them is to plant 5 different 1 star seeds so the predicted yield is 1 and make sure not to use any Cultivation as that will most likely increase the yield to 2.

The next time you explore head to the greenhouse, save your game and then choose "Harvest". There's a chance you'll get weeds, if not, reset with by pressing L R + - and reload your save and repeat until you get Weeds.

User Info: DrLobotomy

DrLobotomy - 1 year ago 7   3

1. Every time I plant seeds, I always get weeds. I think it's just something that grows with any crops you want, similarly to real life. Hope this helps!

User Info: redbluezero

redbluezero - 1 year ago 3   5
  2. I usually plant root vegetables, mixed fruits, morfis plums, and the colorful flowers. Try those?

User Info: redbluezero

redbluezero - 1 year ago
  3. planting the same color flower seed (like x3 or x4 at a time for example) tend to get me weeds

User Info: VirgilFTW

VirgilFTW - 1 year ago 1   4