What is the best master class for blue lion's students?

1. I went for the blue lions route, and was wondering what master class should I make for each of the students? Also, what is the difference between High Lord and Great Lord for Dimitri, and which of the two is better? Thanks in advance.

User Info: Absolute019

Absolute019 - 4 months ago

1. It depends on how you built up your characters at the beginning of the game, if your not using Seteth having a Wyvern Lord is really useful I made Ashe into one and he's fantastic using bows and axes but I started training him in flying back in part 1 of the game.

Ingrid makes a great Falcon knight,

Sylvain can do really well as a dark knight or great knight

Annette is a great Gremory

Mercedes would probably be a better holy knight but because I never made her train in riding shes a Gremory in my game she just never gets enough speed to be amazing offensively besides attacking heavey armor units and monsters that you've already used a gambit on so holy knight let's her guarentee shes in range to use fortify or physic

Dedue would be a good great knight, because it fixes his movement issue but his purpose is mostly to tank on enemy phase so leaving him as a fortress knight isn't bad

Felix is the only one I dont think benefits from a master class, mortal savant hurts his growths and he is a bad magic user, he only learns two spells, maybe bow knight? But that would require focusing on three skill other than his swords. Swordmaster or assasin is probably where he wants to stay

Blue lions is also the only route you can use Gilbert on but he's more of filler after the first couple maps in part 2 where he's required

User Info: Petraptor

Petraptor - 4 months ago 1   0

1. Felix is really good as a war master. He has axe proficiency and it only makes it better, along with a boosted critical rate.

User Info: NeonDragon9000

NeonDragon9000 - 3 months ago 0   0
  2. Re: Sylvain, Paladin and Wyvern Lord suit him much better. Great Knight is a terrible class and worse than Paladin.

User Info: Mjolnirboi

Mjolnirboi - 2 months ago 0   0
  3. advanced classes have as good or better growths than master classes and have good class abilities / unique arts anyways, don't feel that you need a master class for everyone

User Info: RedSkyGrishka

RedSkyGrishka - 2 months ago 0   0