How do I even- Marianne's prologue?

1. It seems impossible. I don't rlly need spoilers but help because I've tried like 10 times but every time Marianne dies.

How does the game expect you to win?

User Info: Micky8356

Micky8356 - 3 weeks ago

1. If you don't send anyone into that middle area the main boss won't move, so if you keep Marianne outside it's attack range, she'll be fine while you clear out the smaller enemies with the rest of your team

User Info: Mooman

Mooman (Expert) - 3 weeks ago 1   0

1. Split your group.
    One half goes west, the other half goes north. Try to defeat as monsters as you meet.
    It also helps if some of your characters have torches on them to remove the fog. That way, you an see the monsters much sooner.

Marianne is, oddly, save at her starting position and should not move. At all.
    The boss of the map doesn't become hostile until attacks are initiated near him or other monsters.

User Info: Externica

Externica (Expert) - 3 weeks ago 0   1