I'm BL route, would Marianne be a good dancer?

1. Annette has the highest magic stat out of my roster so I'm sort of hesitant to make her a dancer. I use Mercedes as a main healer and there's also Flayn and Marianne to heal. However, Marianne isn't as magic-oriented as the other mages so she seems like a better pick for a dancer. Do you guys think Marianne would be the better option too, or is there someone else in mind? My current master class plan is to make Marianne the white magic rider fyi.

User Info: Kurai_Hiroma

Kurai_Hiroma - 3 weeks ago

Answers

1. I'm not sure if she would make it through the competition.
    I'm doing Blue Lions myself, use Marianne a lot and she's Level 30 with 22 charm.
    At time of the dance copetition, Flayn had 24 charm in spite of being

However, the Dancer class is a class that can use magic. So you can steal use her healing and black magic, if she has some spells learned.
    Would be a viable class for her until she can become a Paladin.

Marianne being a Paladin is probably the best course of action, considering lances and riding are her strengths. Though Lances are a hidden stat. But having her doing something else in the time between would be a good idea.

User Info: Externica

Externica (Expert) - 3 weeks ago 0   0
  2. Is there another person you would recommend then? My highest charm for people is 21, but I heard you can give lessons once to raise it up 5.

User Info: Kurai_Hiroma

Kurai_Hiroma - 3 weeks ago
  3. If you are able to recruit her in time, Dorothea is probably the best and most fitting choice due to her Opera background. So Dorothea would be my recommendation, but I went Black Eagles from the start, so I'm not 100% sure who the best choices from the other Houses would be....maybe Hilda for Golden Deer or Ingrid for Blue Lions?

User Info: ArcherGilgamesh

ArcherGilgamesh - 3 weeks ago
  4. There's also always the option of using a levin sword as a dancer. The high magic coupled with the sword avo and unique combat art would make any magic user an absolute beast as a dancer

User Info: NYGinge

NYGinge - 2 weeks ago