How to get s rank with sothis! NEED TO KNOW?

1. I'm doing the GD route and I'm at chapter 13 ish. I think I need to do the church route but don't know how. I really what to "marry" Sothis.

User Info: Poopkidzy

Poopkidzy - 11 months ago

1. Easy - Before Final Battle you be asked to give someone a ring - You be able to choose from any character that you have A Rank and at the end of the list will be Sothis mark as "???" - Chose that one, beat the game and watch an extra scene with your sleepy cat... I mean Dragon Waifu...

User Info: PrzemoRi

PrzemoRi - 11 months ago 18   8
  2. You do God's work my good friend

User Info: Poopkidzy

Poopkidzy - 11 months ago
  3. when exactly does that happen? I beat the game and was never given that option even though I had 4 possible S ranks

User Info: enigmaofabsolut

enigmaofabsolut - 11 months ago
  4. In chapter 10, there is a ring in Jeralt's room. If you don't retrieve it, you won't get the S rank prompt at the end of the game.

User Info: PantySausage

PantySausage - 11 months ago
  5. I've gotten to the end of Golden deer, and Sothis or "???" doesn't appear. What did I miss?

User Info: riophilip

riophilip - 3 weeks ago

1. You don't need to do the church route to marry Sothis. You can marry her in any route if you pick the ??? option during a special cutscene right before the final battle. You see the S support right after the ending but before the credits. Also BTW Sothis is the default option for all genders and routes, so you don't need to worry at all.

User Info: KrimsonBlox

KrimsonBlox - 10 months ago 13   11

1. You have to A rank support Rhea to get the option.

User Info: compy439

compy439 - 11 months ago 5   39
  2. Nope - Stuck with C rank 'coz I've unlocked B rank after going Super Saiyan so I couldn't see it anymore and I've still been able to do that.

User Info: PrzemoRi

PrzemoRi - 11 months ago
  3. Didn't even have any Rank with Rhea in my playthrough and still married Sothis so this definitely isn't true.

User Info: randy191919

randy191919 - 10 months ago
  4. You do not have to have A rank with Rhea to marry Sothis. Sothis is the default option. Where did you get this idea?

User Info: KrimsonBlox

KrimsonBlox - 10 months ago