Missed several "correct" support conversation answers, how crucial are these? Should I restart?

1. I've only done about two (in-game) months of play so far and have barely scratched the surface. I've struck out on a lot of support conversations around the monastery, is this something that I should be concerned about? Any opinions on how important it is to get every single one right, or is there some wiggle room? For example, can I get some wrong and still reach S rank once I get to know the characters better? I'm trying to debate whether or not I should restart. Playing on hard if that makes any difference.

User Info: Nightmayre_30

Nightmayre_30 - 6 months ago

1. The support conversations basically give you a "free" chance to boost relationship with that person without having to pass time. You can still boost relationship through gifts, activities at the academy, battling together, etc.

So the conversations aren't essential, but they are helpful since they are easy effort.

User Info: shadowgendo

shadowgendo (Expert) - 6 months ago 2   0
  2. Thank you, I was definitely over thinking this. Appreciate the insight!

User Info: Nightmayre_30

Nightmayre_30 - 6 months ago

1. The choices in actual supports don't change anything. However choosing different dialogue choices outside of supports can either raise or lower a character's affection levels and motivation. (If you have them recruited.) You can still raise their affection though gifts, activities such as dining and tea parties, and during battles.

User Info: KrimsonBlox

KrimsonBlox - 6 months ago 0   0