Where do I get dried vegetables for one of Gilbert's quests?

1. Idk how to put a spoiler warning in the actual text. whoops. So, if you aren't past the first part of the story (white clouds), stop reading!!!

This quest is one of the ones after Edelgard declares war and you take back the monestary. It's simple, 2 verona and 2 dried vegetables. The problem is, I don't have any dried veggies and I have no clue where I get them. I really want those renown points!!

User Info: awesomehai

awesomehai - 3 weeks ago
  2. Just plant a bunch of vegetable seeds and you'll get them. And I mean the item specifically called "vegetable seeds".

User Info: Slamurai_Jack

Slamurai_Jack - 3 weeks ago
  3. Ok! Thank you!!

User Info: awesomehai

awesomehai - 3 weeks ago

Answers

1. Hate to be rude, but would you mind taking down this post, showing that it's answered. It would be great if you could, because it's got me a few times to come in and try to answer it, until I realized someone already has. Thanks!

User Info: SirBob1137

SirBob1137 - 1 week ago 0   4