How Do I unlock Hilda's A rank Support, she's been stuck at B forever?

1. I'm after the time skip. Thx for help in advanced

User Info: Good_Civ

Good_Civ - 1 month ago

1. Her supports may be story-locked. You may need to progress the story more to access her next Supports. I know that in my game I'm at A Support with both Lysithea & Dorothea, and the game says that in order to further those Supports into S tier, I "need to wait until the war is over". Something similar likely applies to Hilda. I don't know what her trigger is, however, as she was one of the few students that I was not able to recruit prior to the time-skip.

User Info: ArcherGilgamesh

ArcherGilgamesh - 1 month ago 1   1
  2. How'd you get A rank with Lysithea? I've been trying post time skip but it says "It will take some time before you can deepen this bond".

User Info: aazreif

aazreif - 1 month ago
  3. You need to reach certain checkpoints in the story. Keep moving forward and after a certain chapter you will receive information that will allow you to achieve A support

User Info: NYGinge

NYGinge - 1 month ago