What is wrong with my game. Im unable to gain support from anyone during battle and My support doesnt go up from B to A?

1. I'm on the 12th Month and for the past three months my support for anyone hasn't gone up any during battle.
    I wanted to try and A support Dorothea so I spent the entire month just upping support for her trying to get it to go from B to A since it was on be for like 3 months.
    Everyweek I'd eat with her with her favorite meal, go to Choir, then I had 4 tea parties with her having her favorite tea and doing perfect tea partys and giving her a lot of gifts I did this every week and yet my support with her hasn't gone up at all like I've had at least 12 perfect tea parties and her favorite meal everyday for an entire month with her just being on B tier the entire time. I'm really upset I'm pretty sure this is a glitch but I'd like to know if this is a story aspect but yeah basically I can't go from B to A and I can't gain support with them during Battle. Please help. I think I deserve an A support seeing as all the perfect tea parties I went thorough.

User Info: TwopointOvven

TwopointOvven - 1 month ago

1. before the time skip you can only bet to B support with people. if you look at the support menu and the A shows up light blue and you are given the message "more time is needed". You need to progress the story more. This also prevents the character from gaining more support points cause they are ready for the next level but are unable to proceed.

User Info: VampirialSin

VampirialSin (Expert) - 1 month ago 3   0

1. Do you have an earlier save? Try loading that and see what happens.

Also are you seeing hearts popping up?

Could also be tied to story progression or maybe just a weird glitch.

User Info: zaneomega2

zaneomega2 - 1 month ago 0   3