How the duck do i defeat zhe death knight ?

1. Major spoilers under the cut!
    .
    .
    .
    .
    So I'm in the blue lion route and I'm fighting against Edelgard 5o protect the church. The church nps straight run to him even though there are a bunch of pegasi knights and 5hst dragon thing. No one of my team can take half of his damage before he crits you (he has a 19% propabilty and still crits the whole time) any ideas?

User Info: PurpleYellow

PurpleYellow - 6 months ago

1. Lysethia pretty much wrecks him since she naturally learns the dark spikes spell which is super effective against cavalry units. Also equip some units with horse slayers.

User Info: Dusty128

Dusty128 (Expert) - 5 months ago 3   0
  2. Nuh uh. I think he has the commander ability? Doesn't that eliminate all weaknesses? Like flying units or cavalry as well. That way Lysithea's best spell would be luna, since it ignores his massive resilience.

User Info: Micky8356

Micky8356 - 5 months ago
  3. Commander: "Nullifies instant death effects, status effects, and movement effects, and greatly reduces damage from enemy gambits."

A Rapier annihilates him.

User Info: Volttekka

Volttekka - 5 months ago

Answers

1. Use gambits. If you can get a couple gambits in to lower his health without risk of counterattack, all it will take is one big hit at the end to finish him off. Not easy to pull off, but enough gambits will put him in his place easily enough

User Info: NYGinge

NYGinge - 5 months ago 1   0
  2. Ignore him. He won't follow you if you stay away from him and the enemies that spawn on his side can easily be killed with magic. You should focus on the left hand side to stop the monsters from spawning and defeat Edelgard from that side afterwards. She may try to charge at Rhea but you can either catch up with her or let a couple of units wait inside.

I don't think you're supposed to defeat the Death Knight at that point, he will ignore you until Edelgard gets close to Rhea, but you can just take out Edelgard and win the battle if that happens.

User Info: qwertzuiop

qwertzuiop - 5 months ago 0   1
  3. this is the mission where edelgard first attacks the church right? what difficulty are you on? i managed to mow him down with archers (longer range so he cant hit me)

User Info: chungdam

chungdam - 6 months ago 0   3
  4. I play on hard mode. The only one who can reduce half of his damage is Dedue :( I wouldn't give a snickerdoodle if said NPCS didn't attack hin

User Info: PurpleYellow

PurpleYellow - 6 months ago
  5. Idk what difficultly chungdam is on but the death Knight owns the counterattack ability, ensuring a counterattack no matter the Attackers range etc. So idk wat u on about

User Info: Micky8356

Micky8356 - 5 months ago