Can you recruit the Death Knight?

1. The fandom wiki for the game says you can get the death knight on your side if you side with the Empire, but I haven’t seen it corroborated anywhere else. Is this true?

User Info: DragorithRath

DragorithRath - 6 months ago

1. I've not seen a single video or post about anyone having the death knight being recruit-able.

User Info: HeartlessKiss

HeartlessKiss (Expert) - 6 months ago 2   0

Answers

1. Sided with the Empire and he was not recruit-able. Barely even appeared in fact.

User Info: jasonjason123ab

jasonjason123ab - 6 months ago 1   0
  2. He comes as an ally, but never becomes recruitable. He also will likely die on the battle when he finally works with you, because that one is hard as fr*cc

User Info: SirBob1137

SirBob1137 - 5 months ago 1   0
  3. True story. I was so excited when I saw him ride in and then he just ran up and died on his first turn. AI isn't exactly the smartest.

User Info: NYGinge

NYGinge - 5 months ago
  4. I managed to keep him alive. It was stupid but I thought keeping him alive would somehow impact the story so I kept healing his ass.

User Info: GeralfCecani

GeralfCecani - 5 months ago
  5. You might be mistaking it with Fire Emblem Heroes, where you are able to get him as a character, but otherwise, as far as I know, you can't recruit him.

User Info: Shadow1100

Shadow1100 - 5 months ago 1   0