why can't I get support for Edelgard ?

1. I have this arrow mark on the support conversation, what does it mean? It says "it will take some time before you can deepen this bond" do I have to progress the story?

User Info: joker1995

joker1995 - 3 weeks ago

1. if it says "it will take some time" that means you are not far enough into the story for the support conversation to happen

User Info: VampirialSin

VampirialSin - 3 weeks ago 10   1

Answers

1. Its locked behind story progress

User Info: OzG

OzG - 3 weeks ago 3   0
  2. Once you have enough for the next support conversation you wont gain any more support till after it triggers, And unlike most characters some of Edelgard's conversations trigger by passing time on the calendar rather than finding her on the map.

User Info: Runeweaver

Runeweaver - 3 weeks ago 2   1
  3. this has already been answered, but for future readers, it's not just Edelgard that has story locked support progress. There are many characters with story locked support progress.

User Info: Chinmi_Ironfist

Chinmi_Ironfist - 2 weeks ago 1   0
  4. Edelgard is locked behind Story Progression, her C support is separated into 2 different parts that will occur throughout the calendar. Her B support will trigger after you choose to protect her in the holy tomb chapter, and like all characters, her A support is after the Time Skip

User Info: SirHaloFan

SirHaloFan - 2 weeks ago 0   0
  5. I see above the C two "
    And 1 of them is blue, so perhaps if ya get the other one blue?
    Or ya need a special place on the map .

User Info: deahteye

deahteye - 3 weeks ago 0   2
  6. I have the same issue I've been battling next two Byleth 3 times and given her tons of gifts at the monistary and it still won't work (i have the same issue as the original poster)

User Info: Edelgard3215

Edelgard3215 - 3 weeks ago 0   2
  7. Dude I'm the same but with Dimitri
    Being B support and close to A since November and now it's February... I hope its time skip related or else I'm gonna be real pissed

User Info: PurpleYellow

PurpleYellow - 3 weeks ago
  8. Just do it the old fashions way; let the chars fight together!
    Don't know it that works yet :P

User Info: deahteye

deahteye - 3 weeks ago 0   3
  9. Just do it the old fashions way; let the chars fight together!
    Don't know it that works yet :P

You can actually get support conversations very easily in this game by doing various activites with with chars. It's just I can't for the life of me get a support conversation trigger with Edelgard.

User Info: joker1995

joker1995 - 3 weeks ago