Can Marianne still heal in the basic cavalier class?

1. So I want Marianne to a mainly healing unit, but her ability makes me want her to be in a rider class, so she can have the same range of movement as the other riders (plus her loving animals makes me want her to be in a rider class) and the perfect class exists for that, Holy Knight. But, I saw GameExplain's recent Three Houses video and they said if you want Mari to be a Holy Knight, you should put her in a cavalier class. Can she still heal as a Cavalier?

Now I don't have to game yet, but I would like to know so I have an idea of what I'm going to do when I do get it

User Info: Inariopper

Inariopper - 3 weeks ago
  2. So, I want Marianne to be a***

User Info: Inariopper

Inariopper - 3 weeks ago

1. Cavaliers can't use magic

User Info: Bellial99

Bellial99 - 3 weeks ago 3   7
  2. So, I would have to wait until a cavalier Mari can be on Holy Knight status to heal? Can mages upgrade to Holy Knight?

User Info: Inariopper

Inariopper - 3 weeks ago
  3. If you want her as a Holy Knight
    You have to abandon her healing while she goes Cavalier to increase lance and riding and tell her to study faith
    Or keep her as a Priest and tell her to study lance and riding
    Or jump from 1 to the other

User Info: Bellial99

Bellial99 - 3 weeks ago
  4. When she gets the required level
    and proficency in lance, faith and riding you can make her an H Knight

User Info: Bellial99

Bellial99 - 3 weeks ago
  5. Oooh, ok, thank you so much!

User Info: Inariopper

Inariopper - 3 weeks ago

1. Have her go through the priest class route and then get up to requirements for lance and riding and switch to holy knight. That way you don't lose out on the healing spells.

User Info: shadowgendo

shadowgendo (Expert) - 3 weeks ago 6   1
  2. For healers, it is better to go through the mage path as it has better abilities then the priest path.

User Info: Mavoc

Mavoc - 22 hours ago

1. I have been sending her off to riding lessons every week and training her riding independently of using her as a bishop.

User Info: Onlyme722

Onlyme722 - 1 week ago 0   2
  2. I went monk, priest, bishop, holy knight. Just need to make riding a priority in goals, group tasks, and instruction.

User Info: Oron999

Oron999 - 1 week ago 0   2