How should I build the Nahobino?

1. I’m currently very worried on how I should Build my MC since there are random stats and how customizable he is.How should I build him to have an edge? Mag, Str, or both, maybe a bit in Vit or full Vit? How should I make him?

User Info: Yokozach2000

Yokozach2000 - 2 weeks ago

1. Considering the fact that compared to say SMT3, where vitality increased health but here it reduces damage received, it's a decent investment in a game where if the MC dies, you game over right away.

I'm lv9 and i have been investing into agility, mainly because of turns, you miss 2 turns for missing an attack, and so does the enemy, agility raises your chance to hit and evade, making your MC less likely to miss an attack, and screw over relentless ai that wont stop targeting the MC by missing and losing turns.

Also in this game, the MC gains 3 random stat increases per level, so your stats will average out in time, your stat choice is just for super buffing a specific role.

Typically in the base game of the SMT series, the physical damage invested protagonist always end up being a godly being god at one shotting most demons, and bursting most bosses.

Magic focused MC's are good at manipulating the turn order by exploiting weaknesses and dealing decent crowd and single target dps, specially if they can micro-manage their MP use, and considering in this game instead of relying on magatama for skills, instead you can just absorb any demons essence, you could be looking at a few MP steal skills mid game.

Then there's luck, it hasn't been properly explained even this time around, but it did say it favorably enhances chances. So one would assume crit chance in battle perhaps, that could be useful too.

I plan on getting agility to half way before moving on to either strength or magic, as i want to have first turns in most fights, be virtually untouchable and never miss, before i decide to empower physical or magical damage types.

Hope this helps you out.

User Info: Sirgamesal0t

Sirgamesal0t - 2 weeks ago 10   6

Answers

1. options are essentially magic vs phys, and you get agi/luck/vit depending how you feel. if you don't get first turn often, go agi, if you need survivability go vit. but keep str/mag as your highest and if you pick one do Not put points into the other

i personally went physical and it's fine so far. you can still have magic abilities for the weakness/free turn but my damage is really good

User Info: haimara

haimara - 2 weeks ago 2   1
  2. This would be more for Board instead of Q&A. There is alot to discuss about builds for a fully customizable character.

User Info: ChaseArni

ChaseArni - 2 weeks ago 7   10
  3. really? you're 'very worried' about this?

User Info: xKANONx

xKANONx - 1 week ago 0   18