1. I did some pretty thorough testing of the first tier of this item, and it doesn't seem to affect the blade or driver combo timers at all. Am I misunderstanding what it does? As for as I can tell it does nothing.

User Info: IcedStar

IcedStar - 1 month ago
  2. Additional Details:
    Well I already tested switching to a combo requesting blade, both with the proper special level ready (with the blade's icon on the left flashing blue), and without the blade flashing, and no dice, no discernible change to the timer. It's crazy that nobody seems to know what it does, or if it even works at all.

User Info: IcedStar

IcedStar - 1 month ago

Answers

1. The description makes me think that when switching in a Blade that can add to/finish a combo (I've read it works with blade and Driver combos), it adds some (whatever %) to the combo timer. I'm not clear if that's the % out of total, or % of remaining, let alone if that's what it even does. I've looked around the internet and I can't seem to find a single, definitive answer to what it does or how it works. Hope this could help at all.

User Info: GalaxyChild

GalaxyChild (Expert) - 1 month ago 0   0
  2. Either A- the time boost is not as large as expected (honestly I don't think this is the case)

Or B- it happens when you switch blades, and it adds time if you switch to a blade that can participate in level 2 (or 3) blade combo, time is not added if blade cannot go to the next level of blade combo

Not an expert on this as i've never used it

User Info: CamusZekeSirius

CamusZekeSirius - 1 month ago 0   0

This question was asked in the last 60 days with no accepted answer.