How to reach level 2 in affinity chart for Ursula?

1. The details say to have a conversation with Ursula, to travel to Gormott at night and to start a mission. I stayed at an inn and had a conversation with Ursula, I don't know if this is the one needed, but nothing happens when I travel to anywhere in Gormott at night and there are no conversations left.

User Info: fuankasan

fuankasan - 2 months ago

1. You've to go at night (fountain in torigoth)

User Info: rottshark

rottshark - 4 weeks ago 1 0

Answers

1. You have to activate the Heart-to-heart according to the affinity chart. Check you map and go to all of the ones you see.

User Info: BatenKaitos

BatenKaitos (Expert) - 2 months ago 0 0
  2. the mission starts at Abble's Fountain, there she sees a girl playing music

User Info: Yggry

Yggry (Expert) - 2 months ago 1 0
  3. go to torigoth with ursula equipped in the party (her driver doesn't have to show up on the overworld, but she must be equipped to one of the four drivers). then head towards abel's fountain and watch a heart to heart. then the side quest to unlock her lvl 3-5 affinity will show up immediately afterwards.

User Info: BluEch0

BluEch0 (Expert) - 2 months ago 0 0
  4. shoot i forgot it's to heart to hearts, the torigoth fountain one is the second, the first is in garfront village. sleep at the garfront inn, then follow the quest marker to see a heart to heart? cutscene? don't remember.

after that, then go see the torigoth heart to heart. the quest description will be self explanatory after that point.

User Info: BluEch0

BluEch0 (Expert) - 2 months ago 0 0
  5. I have completed the first heart to heart but for some readon the second one will not activate at the fountain in Garfont at all

User Info: bratkins

bratkins - 1 month ago 0 0