Is this a game worth putting time into?

1. I'm getting a Switch bundle soon with this game and was wondering:
    What characters are there?
    Can you upgrade characters?
    Would this Entertain a 12 year old?

User Info: LukeDaBeast

LukeDaBeast - 2 years ago

1. First of all, I think the game would entertain a 12 year old. It's really fun (unless you go against grabby Ninjara mains). There are 10 characters, all with their own abilities and quirks. Off the top of my head they are: (in no particular order) Kid Cobra, Ninjara, Mechanica, Ribbon Girl, Spring Man, Master Mummy, Min Min, Twintelle, Helix/DNA Man (Depending on language), and Byte and Barq. There is an 11th character coming, Max Brass. He is also the games semi-final boss, depending what difficulty you play the game's story mode (called Grand Prix). Difficulty 1-3 it's Max Brass, while difficulty 4-7 results in a final boss of Hedlok, a 6-ARMed artificially created robot-thing. Moving on, you cannot upgrade characters, however you can upgrade and unlock new ARMs in the ARM-Getter minigame. The gameplay relatively simple, you'll learn it quickly. That's all for my summary, hope I helped you! Sorry for any typos, I wrote this in one sitting.

User Info: Kooldood975

Kooldood975 - 2 years ago 0   0