How do I reset a level?

1. Hi. I'm at the point in the game where i have to build the four shield generators. The first time I did this I built all 4 but I think at the exact time I built the 4th I ran out of time.

Now whenever it gets me to do this level again all 4 are already built...but it wants me to build them! But they're already built!

Help! I can't progress. Tried quitting the game completely but the 4 generators are already built. This has ruined the experience and I can't finish the game. I don't want to start all over again.

User Info: kangrewal

kangrewal - 2 years ago

1. I have the exact same problem playing the game on nintendo switch. The shield generators are already built and we cannot progress. There is no guarantee this will not happen again if we start the game all over again. I have tried to write to the game developers, but got no answer. Really annoying.

User Info: Axelf

Axelf - 2 years ago 10   0