Can you skip off the hook cutsecene?

1. Is it possible it is so annoying!!!

User Info: Gamma12

Gamma12 - 2 years ago

1. If you leave the system on sleep mode without turning splatoon 2 off completely the cutscene does not even play. However if you go to play a different game on the switch then splatoon 2 turns off (duh). So that option is only somewhat viable. But spamming a gets through it pretty fast

User Info: MapleMooseMan69

MapleMooseMan69 - 2 years ago 0   0

1. I always put my Switch in sleep mode, never turn it off, and I still have to sit through that cutscene at least once a day. So no.

User Info: WaferMon

WaferMon - 2 years ago 1   1
  2. no it's not possible to skip the "news" scene it's to invite players to the different online modes it was never possible to skip callie and marie's scene in splat 1 however like others said if you leave the game on ***it won't play as often*** closing the software i.e. hitting the home button then X and "Close" will force another view of the as you put it "off the hook" cutscene. the servers do force at least 1 of these scenes throughout the day and also as stated mashing A will get you thru the scene as quickly as possible.

User Info: Kageblade23

Kageblade23 - 2 years ago 0   0