Why does phinis gestor not want to take my sigil stone?

1. Im playing on the nintendo switch, and on the quest to get daederic armor, I battle the unbound dremora 2 times before he glitched out and I could not summon him anymore. I then did the walk through walls glitch and got all the items from the hidden chest, including the sigil stone. When I returned to talk to Phinis, there wasnt any extra diologue saying he would take the ball from me or that i succeded. Someone help because Skyrim is such a good game and i dont want to restart every thing again

User Info: FlameDragon2000

FlameDragon2000 - 1 year ago

Answers

1. sorry, the only thing that you can do is reload. save often and prepare for this sort of thing.

User Info: AceTheBoss

AceTheBoss - 1 year ago 0   0
  2. You have to summon the Dremora four times. If you attack or walk away from the Dremora before he finishes talking to you the first three times this will bug the quest and make it impossible to finish. Reloading before ever summoning him is recommended as it will persist even if you saved inbetween summoning as long as it has glitched once before the third speech is complete once already.

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne (Expert) - 1 year ago 0   0