How to I fix the bug learning the word from Einarth?

1. I don't seem to be able to learn the word from Einarth, had anyone else encountered this bug? The word has appeared on the ground, but I am not able to learn it. It is not in my magic menu to be able to unlock with a dragon soul. I have tried staring at the word or at einarth for a while, shooting fire at the word, hitting einart a few times with a sword. Nothing works. I also don't want to go back to a previous save, as I started this mission a while ago but left and did a lot of other side missions hoping that the bug would resolve itself or that I was missing something obvious.

User Info: CessZ27

CessZ27 - 1 year ago

Answers

1. It's been many hours since I did that but I remember one where I had to repeat the task until the word could be available to learn...might be worth doing whatever it was again just to see.

User Info: Super_cube

Super_cube (Expert) - 1 year ago 0   0
  2. The word "Ro" is learned without unlocking it with a dragon soul. Once Einarth shout the word "Ro" on the ground, it should trigger the effect like when you learn a word, then, Einarth send the "knowledge" of the shout to you like when you killed a dragon and take it's soul. If that didn't happen like that, maybe there is a bug that didn't something wasn't loaded and got stuck. I suggest reloading and do the same process again. This usually solves most bugs with Skyrim.

User Info: FactoidHunter

FactoidHunter (Expert) - 1 year ago 0   1