Issues with sprint?

1. Anyone else experience problems with sprinting? No matter what I bind it to it only works 5% of the time.

User Info: SeraphsEnd

SeraphsEnd - 2 years ago
  2. I know about how sprinting works in skyrim I've played it on 3 other systems my issue is completely different I started the game and for some reason sprint would not work. I've even deleted the game files to check if that was the issue.

User Info: SeraphsEnd

SeraphsEnd - 2 years ago

1. I had problems getting sprinting to work until I figured a couple things out:

1) You only have to tap the button to start sprinting, release the left analog stick to stop sprinting. Holding down the sprint button tends not to work very well.

2) Turning with the left analog makes you stop sprinting. Direction changes have to be done with the right analog.

User Info: kit2255555

kit2255555 - 1 year ago 1   0

Answers

1. Sprinting only works when you aren't sneaking and best when you aren't close to fully laden.

User Info: Super_cube

Super_cube (Expert) - 2 years ago 0   0