Table of Contents
- Basics of the Game
- Chapter One - First Stop: Cascade Kingdom
- Chapter Two - Finally Exploring Cap Kingdom
- Chapter Three - Onwards to the Sand Kingdom!
- Chapter Four - A (Sort of) Peaceful Trip to Lake Kingdom
- Chapter Five - Wooded Kingdom, Here We Come!
- Chapter Five and a Half - Fighting Up High in the Cloud Kingdom
- Chapter Six - Trudging Through the Lost Kingdom (and Stopping Back in Cloud Kingdom)
- Chapter Seven - Rolling Around in the Metro Kingdom
- Chapter Eight - Slip Sliding in the Snow Kingdom
- Chapter Nine - Sinking Into the Seaside Kingdom
- Chapter Ten - Eating Well in the Luncheon Kingdom
- Chapter Ten and a Half - Showdown in the Ruined Kingdom!
- Chapter Eleven - Bowser's Kingdom, At Last
- Chapter Twelve - Touching Down On the Moon Kingdom
- Chapter Thirteen - Throwback to the Mushroom Kingdom!
- Chapter Fourteen - Delving Into the Dark Side of the Moon
- Chapter Fifteen - Cap, Cascade, and Sand Kingdom Cleanup!
- Power Moon List (Maps and/or Images to be Added)
- Purple Collectible Locations (Maps to be Added)
- Costumes (Images to be Added)
- Capture List (Images to be Added)
- Souvenir List
- Version History
- Legal Notice
If you like this walkthrough and would recommend it to other people, consider hitting the "Yes" button above so that others know this is a great guide! If you don't think it is, be sure to leave me some feedback on why you think so. Thanks!
Hey there reader, and welcome to my very first guide on this site! I've been reading guides here for many years and I'm stoked to finally have a shot at making one myself, especially of a game I've been really hyped up about for ages. I've been deeply into Mario games for a long time now, and Super Mario Sunshine has to be the first place my interest really kicked off, but I've also been through all of the classics since then, too. It's finally my turn to help people out in a game the same way I've looked for help in games online, by writing a guide of my very own. I don't have much more to say, I'm more interested in getting down to the game itself, as that's what you're all here for. Feel free to give me any constructive feedback via DMs, it helps a ton!
I'm submitting this guide to be published on October 28th, 2017, in version 0.20. I'll be updating it regularly until it's completed fully.
Current version is 1.20, what's new and what's changed from past versions can be found in the Version History.
As of right now, the guide has information up to and including the Dark Side of the Moon.
Purps: Refers to whatever the purple collectible currency of the kingdom referenced is. In Cap Kingdom, this would refer to purple hats, etc..
Retro-wall: Refers to those walls in the game where you play in a 2D plane, in a similar style to retro Mario games.