How to get the Goo Goo Goolysses accolade and Royal Jelly Flush?

1. Just some extra info for those attempting to get this accolade (Switch Version):

My setup:
    I was at the end, end, end? content of the game, after finishing all Tickington quests.

I got both accolades at the casino at Puerto Valor.

All characters were 99.

I had the cheat sheet in Hero's inventory (but that probably wasn't needed).

Goo Goo Goolysses Specific:

The fortune teller said I'd have luck at the Slime Time slots.

I started immediately when the casino opened and picked a 100 token machine that was "Hot Property" per the casino bunny's insight. However, I can't verify that this is necessary.

I played that slot machine on auto while watching TV and periodically updated the auto spin as it approached zero spins.

I achieved it after getting all orbs (although that also probably did not matter).

I got it at about the 4,000 spin mark, however I wasn't paying attention so I didn't actually witness it :(.

I had played the slime time quest about 5,500 more time prior to this during the main quest playthrough without realizing there was an accolade so take that into account.

Ultimately I had around 9,500 spins on the game. So I can verify that it is on the Switch version and that it takes uber patience.

Royal Jelly Flush Specific:

The fortune teller said I'd have luck at the Poker Tables.

I played the 100 token tables (although that probably didn't matter).

I focused on only holding cards that could possibly get a RJF (10, J, Q, K, A, Joker).

I ended up getting it on a second deal after holding a 10 and a King. And the cards were not in order when I got it (J A 10 Q K).

It took approximately 2,000 hands... and part of my soul.

Good luck to all!

User Info: Dennrulez

Dennrulez - 1 month ago
  2. This is in answers. You should put this on the board instead.

User Info: Goatman879

Goatman879 - 1 month ago