Do you get anything for "completing"your list of smithable items? Or reforging equipment to be +3?

1. Mostly curious if there’s a reason To do this outside just completionism? I’ve been reforging gear and items I’ve been finding to +3 with the expectation it’d give me better rewards for something down the line or give me secret recepies from an NPC, but I’m drawing close to the climax and feel like I may have just been wasting time/pearls, lol.

User Info: UglyAttendant95

UglyAttendant95 - 4 months ago

Answers

1. Definitely a completionist thing. At least you get a nice accolade out of it

User Info: juanbriceno

juanbriceno (Expert) - 4 months ago 2   0
  2. Besides making the equipment stronger, no. There are only a few quests that require you to forge items of a higher level, making boosting everything to +3 a perfectionist thing. A very expensive perfectionist thing given the cost of Perfectionist Pearls or forging junk items over and again.

User Info: Chaostraveler

Chaostraveler - 4 months ago 2   0