3 Missing Recipe Books, maybe they're in Tickington?

1. I'm playing on the Switch version and I've looked up to no avail on these last three recipe books that I don't have. The first is between the books:

"More Dragony Designs" and "Knick-Knacks for Nifty Nickers"

second between: "Good Godly Gear" and "An Album of Imperial Attire"

and lastly between: "Glammer Gear for Goer-Getters" and "Überswords Illustrated"

I've looked and could not find a single bit if information on these books. Perhaps they're in Tickington and there's a guide in Japanese, but I don't know how to look for that.

Please help, I'm just trying to 100% the game.

User Info: Wobbucanth

Wobbucanth - 4 months ago

1. You're missing:

Even More Dragony Designs: You find this one at the northern Hotto Steppe Whale Way Station. It contains recipes for the Red Dragon Rod and the Wyrmwand.

An Earring for Every Element: You find this one in a chest at the Champs Sauvage Whale Way Station. It has a couple of earring recipes.

Dress to Impress: talk to the guy in Don Rodrigo's room in the postgame. It contains a recipes for Sylvando's Dashing Doublet and the Suave Scarf. It's a Switch-exclusive item.

The PS4 version's message board has a pretty comprehensive list of all the stuff you need (except for the Switch-exclusive stuff) if you need more help.

User Info: Boomerang78

Boomerang78 (Expert) - 4 months ago 3   0
  2. The Dress to Impress book is actually in Octogonia with the Golden Boy dancing on the stage in the Casino. But other than that, thank you so much.

User Info: Wobbucanth

Wobbucanth - 4 months ago

1. Glammer gear for goer getters is obtained at the mini medal academy and Uberswords illustrated is has to be bought from the Octogonia casino.

User Info: Dusty128

Dusty128 - 4 months ago 0   1