Okay, I'm lost. Where do I find all of Sylvando's parade members?

1. I just got past the part where the world tree fell, and I got the Beastly Boys to join in. Where do I go to find the rest? I thought I saw a hint saying one of the members was in Laguna di Gondolia, but I'm not sure.

User Info: ItchySaint16

ItchySaint16 - 4 months ago

Answers

1. The one you get in Laguna di gondola is a priest along the way to gallopolis talk to him then go to the nearby cow to cheer it up so you can get mill to recruit him. Once that's done, head to the celestial sands to save some people being attacked by monsters. After that, there's 2 more to recruit in gallopolis city. Once that's done, head to the circus tent to put on a performance. After that head to hotto steppe to help a martial artist beat a monster blocking the way and he will join you. Then head to hotto for your last stop while playing as Sylvando.

User Info: Dusty128

Dusty128 - 4 months ago 4   5
  2. There's one more on the way to Hotto in front of a plant monster, a botanist. Give him some horse poop and he'll join you.

User Info: godzilla2089

godzilla2089 - 4 months ago
  3. Forgot about him. To get horse manure just talk to Sylvando's horse in Gallopolis. You have to cheer it up for one of the gallopolis recruits anyway. And as far as I know it will give you as much as you want.

User Info: Dusty128

Dusty128 - 4 months ago