is There a full quest solution list for tickington?

1. I only have 3 quests left in ticking ton but I’m stuck...is there a guide out there for reference?

User Info: vagabond25

vagabond25 - 1 month ago

1. No, and probably won't be for awhile. There are like 8 or 9 new quests not initially present in the original 3DS version, so even for Japan there is new content. Otherwise, you can try to make heads or tails of:

https: // game8.jp / dq11 / 157555

Copy-paste in your browser window and remove the extra spaces.

You have to realize there are no official guidebooks, and no Japanese sites with 100% data. Plus the method of accessing the past worlds is new, and unique to the Switch, so there's further differences you won't find on any Japanese site. Thus there aren't any early Switch Specific walkthrough or sidequest FAQs, because there's nothing for people to copy from previous work (ALL early FAQs are from copied data from either official guides or Japanese sites).

User Info: behindtheword

behindtheword - 1 month ago 4   2
  2. The FAQs the I've noticed are all from the PS4 version of DQ11.

User Info: QuickOrator47

QuickOrator47 - 1 month ago

Answers

1. Where is the knight aberrant?

User Info: 2263htk

2263htk - 4 weeks ago 2   1
  2. Same spot as he was in Dragon Quest 1, behind the armor shop in the swamp in Damdara

User Info: DarkAncient2

DarkAncient2 - 4 weeks ago
  3. I made a guide from a french forum at the moment, it was helpful to me. Just use google translator.
    gamefaqs.gamespot.com /boards/189709-dragon-quest-xi-s-echoes-of-an-elusive-age-definitive/78142660

User Info: Geobros

Geobros - 2 days ago 0   0