Where are the books for "Innfinite Potential" and "Mother Knows Best"?

1. So for the Tockle Quests, I'm trying to find the books required to complete "Mother Knows Best" for the DQ8 world and "Innfinite Potential" for the DQ9 world. The only hint I have for Innfinite Potential is that it's "in a place that sets a lot of store by chivalry and knightly know how" and in Erdrea. I would have figured Don Rodrigo's home in Puerto Valor or Heliodor Castle but haven't had any luck. As for "Mother Knows Best", I did get the first book from the DQ3 world but it's apparently the first in a string quest and the guy that gave me the book said there are other volumes like it but never said where they were.

User Info: godzilla2089

godzilla2089 - 3 months ago
  2. Update: The book in question for "Mother Knows Best" can be found in the Quester's Rest Inn from DQ9 on top of the bookshelf.

User Info: godzilla2089

godzilla2089 - 3 months ago

1. For the DQ9 book, (this should be Rikka's quest?), can be found in the city of Gallopolis. Head into the king and queen's chambers. They moved the book from the bookshelf to a light near the bed in the S version.

User Info: DactylicMonster

DactylicMonster (Expert) - 3 months ago 3   0
  2. And here I was thinking I had to search through Dundrasil, since I recall Patty saying the book had to do with a knight becoming a king which is what happened with Irwin. Thanks for the help, no idea how I didn't see the glowing spot when I was running through the Gallopolis castle.

User Info: godzilla2089

godzilla2089 - 3 months ago

1. Funnily enough the book you need for Mother Knows Best is actually found on a bookshelf in the area where you get Innfinite Potential.

User Info: Karnath

Karnath - 3 months ago 5   2