What happens if you try to throw the One-Hit Obliterator?

1. I know the Master Sword, which also can only be gotten once, can't be thrown, and instead shoots a beam if you're at full hearts, so I was wondering what the Obliterator would do.

User Info: TebaPlayer

TebaPlayer - 2 weeks ago

1. You weakly swipe with it held in your hand. It's the same as attempting to throw the Master Sword with fewer than full hearts, or attempting to throw a rod as it's recharging

User Info: IfOnlyForOnce

IfOnlyForOnce (Expert) - 2 weeks ago 13   0
  2. Yeah, I guess that makes sense. Also, did you accept your own answer? If so, please don't do that again. Even the best sometimes make mistakes.

User Info: TebaPlayer

TebaPlayer - 2 weeks ago
  3. Yea but if the answer is correct then it should be accepted. Thats why Expert status is handed out. To allow Experts to accept the correct answers. 9/10 questions are usually accepted by an expert rather then the asker themselves, regardless if the Expert is accepting their own answers or not. If no one had accepted it by now then I would have definitely accepted this answer as correct myself. If the answer was incorrect and accepted then you simply use the Report option and the mods will remove the answer. It's really that simple mate. If this is something you disagree with then you need to take this up with the site staff themselves and can do so over on the Message Board Help boards found here:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/2-message-board-help

if you have any questions regarding the Expert accepts.

If you have suggestions about changing it you can post it here:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/7-site-suggestions

and if the community as a whole is on board then you can go further with the mods themselves. Just make sure to read the FAQs and rules for these boards before making any posts. Any posts made that are irrelevant or are outlined as inappropriate for that board (as in it was outlined topics of those nature do not belong on that board) may be removed so this is a good way to ensure they remain in line with the expected guidelines.

User Info: JohnathanHyde

JohnathanHyde - 2 weeks ago
  4. I think the original poster should be allowed to be given 48 hours to accept their preferred answer before the answerer or any other "expert" just goes ahead and does it. That's just how I've always seen the situation from both sides.

User Info: Super_cube

Super_cube - 2 weeks ago
  5. How can the person asking making an informed judgment on best answer? They don’t know the answer, hence them asking. Would rather someone who knows dealt with that.

User Info: Lady-Dusk

Lady-Dusk - 1 week ago