Where can I find the last great plateau korok seeds ?

1. So I decided to do a 100 percent playthrough of this game and today I got all the koroks on the great plateau, well almost. I was watching a guide video for all the koroks on the plateau ( to see the guide, type on YouTube, Korok seed great plateau beardbear ). At the end of the video, he had 18 seeds but I had followed the guide all the way and have only got 17. I was checking some more guides but some were saying there were TWO Korok seeds behind the bombs shrine but I checked there and there was only one that I have gotten. Some other guides were saying that there was one down the waterfall near the cryonis shrine but that is part of central tower, not great plateau tower. I have 17 seeds and Beardbear has 18 at the end of his guide, I followed the guide video exactly, where is the last seed ?

User Info: Amit9087

Amit9087 - 1 month ago

Answers

1. Go here: https ://www.ig n.com /maps/the- legend -of-zelda-breath- of-the- wild/ hyrule and select Korok seeds and look at your map to see which ones you got. (sorry about the spaces in the link. i had to do it)

User Info: PoeHunter

PoeHunter - 1 month ago 0   0
  2. I don't get why people don't use google FIRST.

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251 - 1 month ago
  3. Me either. Google is your friend.

User Info: 666dog

666dog - 1 month ago
  4. Not sure if you found this one. There is a bridge north of Keh Namut shrine. The Korok
    seed is on the south side. Use magnesis on the metal door and place it in the water so you can reach the seed.

User Info: 666dog

666dog - 1 month ago 0   0